- Restricted accessAlterations in Titin Properties and Myocardial Fibrosis Correlate With Clinical Phenotypes in Hemodynamic Subgroups of Severe Aortic StenosisMichael Gotzmann, Wolfgang A. Linke, et al.
- Restricted accessIn Vivo Reactive Oxygen Species Detection With a Novel Positron Emission Tomography Tracer, 18F-DHMT, Allows for Early Detection of Anthracycline-Induced Cardiotoxicity in RodentsNabil E. Boutagy, Albert J. Sinusas, et al.
GUEST EDITOR'S PAGE
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- First-in-Man Study of a Cardiac Extracellular Matrix Hydrogel in Early and Late Myocardial Infarction PatientsLast mentioned on Fri May 22 2020
- A Mechanism for Statin-Induced Susceptibility to MyopathyLast mentioned on Tue Oct 15 2019
- COVID-19 for the CardiologistLast mentioned on Tue May 26 2020
- View More