- Restricted accessAggravated Atherosclerosis and Vascular Inflammation With Reduced Kidney Function Depend on Interleukin-17 Receptor A and Are Normalized by Inhibition of Interleukin-17AJohannes Nordlohne, Sibylle von Vietinghoff, et al.
- Restricted accessDiffusion Tensor Cardiac Magnetic Resonance Reveals Exosomes From Cardiosphere-Derived Cells Preserve Myocardial Fiber Architecture After Myocardial InfarctionChristopher T. Nguyen, Debiao Li, et al.
LETTERS TO THE EDITOR
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- First-in-Man Study of a Cardiac Extracellular Matrix Hydrogel in Early and Late Myocardial Infarction PatientsLast mentioned on Fri May 22 2020
- A Mechanism for Statin-Induced Susceptibility to MyopathyLast mentioned on Tue Oct 15 2019
- COVID-19 for the CardiologistLast mentioned on Tue May 26 2020
- View More