- Restricted accessHuman Second Window Pre-Conditioning and Post-Conditioning by Nitrite Is Influenced by a Common Polymorphism in Mitochondrial Aldehyde DehydrogenaseJulian O.M. Ormerod, Houman Ashrafian, et al.
- Restricted accessRenal Denervation Reduces Pulmonary Vascular Remodeling and Right Ventricular Diastolic Stiffness in Experimental Pulmonary HypertensionDenielli da Silva Gonçalves Bos, M. Louis Handoko, et al.
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- First-in-Man Study of a Cardiac Extracellular Matrix Hydrogel in Early and Late Myocardial Infarction PatientsLast mentioned on Fri May 22 2020
- A Mechanism for Statin-Induced Susceptibility to MyopathyLast mentioned on Tue Oct 15 2019
- COVID-19 for the CardiologistLast mentioned on Tue May 26 2020
- View More