- Restricted accessEvidence of Glycolysis Up-Regulation and Pyruvate Mitochondrial Oxidation Mismatch During Mechanical Unloading of the Failing Human HeartImplications for Cardiac Reloading and ConditioningNikolaos A. Diakos, Stavros G. Drakos, et al.
- Restricted accessAdenosine Receptor Activation in the “Trigger” Limb of Remote Pre-Conditioning Mediates Human Endothelial Conditioning and Release of Circulating Cardioprotective Factor(s)Hussain Contractor, Rajesh K. Kharbanda, et al.
- Restricted accessCardiomyocyte Lineage Specification in Adult Human Cardiac Precursor Cells Via Modulation of Enhancer-Associated Long Noncoding RNA ExpressionIsabelle Plaisance, Thierry Pedrazzini, et al.
LETTERS TO THE EDITOR
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- First-in-Man Study of a Cardiac Extracellular Matrix Hydrogel in Early and Late Myocardial Infarction PatientsLast mentioned on Fri May 22 2020
- A Mechanism for Statin-Induced Susceptibility to MyopathyLast mentioned on Tue Oct 15 2019
- COVID-19 for the CardiologistLast mentioned on Tue May 26 2020
- View More