JACC: Basic to Translational Science focuses on the best original research and review articles pertaining to basic, translational science.
- Editor-in-ChiefDouglas L. Mann, MD, FACC
Dr. Mann's Corner
Just Accepted Manuscripts:
- Natriuretic Peptide Receptor-C Protects Against Angiotensin II-Mediated Sinoatrial Node Disease in MiceMartin Mackasey, Robert A. Rose, et al.JACC: Basic to Translational Science
- The GLP-1 Analogs Liraglutide and Semaglutide Reduce Atherosclerosis in ApoE−/− and LDLr−/− Mice by a Mechanism That Includes Inflammatory PathwaysGünaj Rakipovski, Lotte Bjerre Knudsen, et al.JACC: Basic to Translational Science
- Circulating Pro-vascular Progenitor Cell Depletion during Type 2 Diabetes: Translational Insights into the Prevention of Ischemic Complications in DiabetesDaniella C. Terenzi, David A. Hess, et al.JACC: Basic to Translational Science
- Resolution of inflammation through the lipoxin and ALX/FPR2 receptor pathway protects against abdominal aortic aneurysmsMarcelo H. Petri, Magnus Bäck, et al.JACC: Basic to Translational Science