JACC: Basic to Translational Science focuses on the best original research and review articles pertaining to basic, translational science.
- Editor-in-ChiefDouglas L. Mann, MD, FACC
Dr. Mann's Corner
Just Accepted Manuscripts:
- Hypermethylation of the Micro-RNA 145 Promoter Is the Key Regulator for NLRP3 Inflammasome-Induced Activation and Plaque FormationWei Zhong, Bo Li, et alJACC: Basic to Translational Science
- Resolution of inflammation through the lipoxin and ALX/FPR2 receptor pathway protects against abdominal aortic aneurysmsMarcelo H. Petri, Silke Thul, et alJACC: Basic to Translational Science
- Empagliflozin Increases Cardiac Energy Production in DiabetesNovel Translational Insights Into the Heart Failure Benefits of SGLT2 InhibitorsSubodh Verma, Sonia Rawat, et alJACC: Basic to Translational Science
- Re-fueling the failing heart: a case for SGLT2 inhibition in cardiac energy homeostasisPeter A. CrawfordJACC: Basic to Translational Science