- Restricted accessHuman Second Window Pre-Conditioning and Post-Conditioning by Nitrite Is Influenced by a Common Polymorphism in Mitochondrial Aldehyde DehydrogenaseJulian O.M. Ormerod, Houman Ashrafian, et al.
- Restricted accessRenal Denervation Reduces Pulmonary Vascular Remodeling and Right Ventricular Diastolic Stiffness in Experimental Pulmonary HypertensionDenielli da Silva Gonçalves Bos, M. Louis Handoko, et al.
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Celecoxib Is Associated With Dystrophic Calcification and Aortic Valve StenosisLast mentioned on Thu Sep 12 2019
- First-in-Man Study of a Cardiac Extracellular Matrix Hydrogel in Early and Late Myocardial Infarction PatientsLast mentioned on Sat Sep 28 2019
- Drugs, Devices, and the FDA: Part 1Last mentioned on Thu Sep 26 2019
- View More