Early Phase Investigation
- Restricted accessCardiac Myosin Binding Protein-C Autoantibodies Are Potential Early Indicators of Cardiac Dysfunction and Patient Outcome in Acute Coronary SyndromeThomas L. Lynch, Sakthivel Sadayappan, et al.
- Restricted accessNegative Adrenergic Feedback Specific to PhospholambanGerd Hasenfuss and Stephan E. Lehnart
- Restricted accessA Sarcoplasmic Reticulum Localized Protein Phosphatase Regulates Phospholamban Phosphorylation and Promotes Ischemia Reperfusion Injury in the HeartToru Akaike, Hongmei Ruan, et al.
- Restricted accessSupercritical Carbon Dioxide–Based Sterilization of Decellularized Heart ValvesRyan S. Hennessy, Amir Lerman, et al.
- Restricted accessThe Resurrection of Myeloperoxidase as a Therapeutic TargetIs it Lazarus or Just an Apparition?Angela M. Taylor